Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cornucopia with grilled chicken, veggies and mixed vegetable pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spread stuffing mix over the bottom of a. I actually invented this chicken with vegetables dish at a campground, so you know it's easy. This meal packs flavor while minimizing work.
Cornucopia With Grilled Chicken, Veggies And Mixed Vegetable Pie is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Cornucopia With Grilled Chicken, Veggies And Mixed Vegetable Pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cornucopia with grilled chicken, veggies and mixed vegetable pie using 44 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cornucopia With Grilled Chicken, Veggies And Mixed Vegetable Pie:
- Take 2 cups all purpose flour for Cornucopia
- Make ready 11/2 teaspoon yeast
- Prepare 1 +1/4 cup (warm) water
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Get 20 grams sugar
- Make ready 1 tablespoon butter (at room temperature)
- Prepare 1 egg (for brushing cornucopia)
- Take 4 chicken breast for grilling
- Get 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- Get 1 teaspoon Barbecue seasoning
- Get 1 tablespoon curd
- Make ready 2 pinch turmeric powder
- Get 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon oil for brushing
- Make ready 4 sliced potatoes for grilling
- Prepare 4 carrot
- Get 6 tomatoes
- Get 1 bowl (coffee reduction) ingredients are below
- Get 1 teaspoon Instant coffee powder
- Get 3 tablespoon palm sugar
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Apple Cider vinegar
- Make ready 1/2 cup water
- Prepare 1/4 cup chopped beans for mixed vegetable pie
- Prepare 1/4 cup chopped carrot
- Make ready 1/4 cup fresh green peas
- Prepare 1/4 cup chopped yellow pumpkin
- Take 1/4 cup chopped potatoes
- Take 1 chopped onion
- Get 1 fistful coriander leaves
- Get 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- Get 3 teaspoon all purpose flour
- Take 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- Get 1 teaspoon garlic salt seasoning
- Prepare 2 tablespoon butter
- Get 1 cup water
- Take 1 cup all purpose flour for pie crust
- Prepare 59 grams butter
- Prepare 1/4 cup chilled water
- Take 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Take 2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Get 2 tablespoon milk (for milkwash)
- Prepare 4 sprigs coriander leaves
- Prepare 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Prepare 1/2 cup mango jam
Cooked, diced chicken breasts are combined with condensed cream of chicken soup and mixed veggies. Pour into a prepared pie shell, cover with a round of pastry, and bake. To hot vegetables in large bowl, add chicken, pasta sauce and corn. I tweeked the recipe a bit though.
Instructions to make Cornucopia With Grilled Chicken, Veggies And Mixed Vegetable Pie:
- Add instant yeast in a lukewarm water and let it rest for few minutes.
- In a wide bowl add all purpose flour,sugar and salt and mix thoroughly.
- To it add instant yeast mixture and knead well with enough water. Now add butter and knead for 10 to 15 minutes. Apply oil in a bowl and transfer the dough and cover with a kitchen towel. Let it rest for 1.30 hours or double it's size.
- Preheat oven to 175 degree Celsius. Tear off aluminium foil and fold to fold half diagonally to make a hollow cone.
- Beat egg with water to make a glaze. Take the bread dough and deflate the air. Roll the dough and cut into thin strips as shown.
- Begin wrapping the thin strips around the cone. Brush ends of next strip with egg glaze and press to attach to the end of the dough strip. Continuous spiral wrapping the cone, slightly overlapping the dough,until there are three strips left.
- Pinch one end of the three strips together and then braid. Brush bread around opening of cornucopia with glaze. Gently press on braid and brush the whole Cornucopia with egg glaze.
- Bake Cornucopia for 30 minutes or until brown. Remove from oven and let it cool completely. It's ready to occupy the centre table for a party.
- For making Grilled Chicken and veggies,mix all the dry ingredients with curd and apply well on the scored chicken breast. Let it rest in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile brush potatoes and carrots in running water and slice potatoes evenly. Grill the marinated chicken, potatoes and carrots for 10 to 15 minutes by brushing little oil. It's done.
- For making coffee reduction,mix all the reduction ingredients (instant coffee powder,palm sugar, apple cider vinegar and water) together and boil until it becomes to sauce consistency. It's ready to serve.
- For making pie,in a bowl add all purpose flour,butter and salt. Sprinkle chilled water and mix it to a crumbly texture. Add some more water and make a dough. Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes by wrapping in a cling film.
- In a pan add little oil and saute all the vegetables well. To it add chilli powder, pepper powder and garlic salt seasoning to it and mix thoroughly with butter.
- Add 3 teaspoon of all purpose flour and water to it. The pie vegetable mixture starts to thickens. Add fistful of coriander leaves and switch off the flame. Let it cool.
- After 15 minutes, roll the chilled dough and cut according to the desired shape of the pie pan. Fill the cooled vegetable mixture in the pie and seal it with another thin layer of rolled dough. Give a milkwash on top of the pie and sprinkle sesame seeds. Score three slits on top layer. Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius and bake for 25 minutes. Mixed Vegetable Pie is ready to serve.
- Cornucopia, Grilled Chicken and Vegetables and Mixed Vegetable Pie along with Coffee, apple cider vinegar and palm sugar reduction with mayonnaise and Jam is ready for a perfect Small Gathering Party.
I used rotisserie chicken instead of the breasts for added flavor. Make a salad with raw spinach and all of your favorite vegetables and top it with a grilled chicken breast. If you prefer a hot side, saute spinach in a nonstick pan with a touch of chicken broth for added flavor. Spoon the chicken mixture into the pie plate. Place the remaining pie crust over the filling.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cornucopia with grilled chicken, veggies and mixed vegetable pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!